Office Insurance

Whether you work from home or a separate business premises, or whether you’re a corner shop or a florist, having the right insurance cover for your office is important. We understand that every small business is different so we offer policy options you can tailor to the needs of your company.

Office policies generally covers your contents as standard. This includes office equipment if it is accidentally damaged, lost or stolen. In addition, business equipment is insured against accidental loss, damage or destruction.

Our policies cover:

  • Stock
  • Breakage of fixed glass and sanitary fittings
  • Electronic equipment
  • Replacement of locks following theft of keys up to £1000
  • Damage to Fixed Glass or Sanitary ware in vacant or unoccupied portions of the premises
  • Business files and business interruption 

Public and employers liability are normally included. Employers liability normally covers up to a limit of £10 million, as this is the legal requirement.  The standard cover can be varied to meet your individual requirements and will be detailed in the policy schedule.

If you are looking for office insurance cover, call us on 0161 969 6040 or click the quote button below.

Get A Quote


If you have previously experienced bankrupcty and would like more information, please visit our Office Insurance for Ex-Bankrupts page, or more information on public and employers liability insurance, please visit our Liability Insurance FAQ Section.